Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Creating the Title

Using After Effects, Nader and I decided to create a unique title intro which would be used for our thriller opening sequence.

Using the unique font that we chose for our intro, Nader and I decided to use different tools in After Effects to be able to create an effect which allows for the text to look like it has been coded in to be able to end up with the name of the film "Requested".


Since we used a Facebook layout in our other footage to give the audience the impression that the antagonist is a social network stalker, Nader and I decided to give the title intro a light blue background which looks quite fuzzy. This was to make the whole opening sequence link in with each other.


In the end, Nader blended all of the individual effects together to give it a final look which looks like the image above.

No comments:

Post a Comment